If you follow my instagram page you know that a couple of weeks I went to El Valle de Guadalupe in Ensenada BC. Mx. We planned this session to go and visit different wineries and most importantly photograph Jehu and Libby, it was their 5 yr anniversary session !! Cannot believe it has been five years since their wedding. I photograph their engagement session in LA, and their wedding in Tijuana you can view them here: 


I really hope you guys check out those previous sessions, it took me forever and a day to find them in my blog. In a serious note, those LA shots where pretty awesome, I'm proud of my old self. 
Ok back to January's session, it was a beautiful day, sunny and warm, the rain cleared. We visited the  Casa Frida Winery, because it looks so cool and hipster and with a Frida Kahlo theme. If you  know me you know I'm obsessed with her since the beginning of my life- ok maybe I'm being dramatic. But this place it really is cool, it has this modern design, with cool paintings of her and they have like these dolls of Frida and Diego greeting you outside, and a heart that she use to paint in her paintings in the middle of the vineyard. I'm definitely planning on going back to eat and taste more stuff. I tried the three house wines, and they give you a wine cup with their logo, they are really good by the way. They also have a house tequila, and you can do tastings. The second location we went to for sunset was Cuatro Cuatros, which is a huge winery with a view of the ocean and the main road to Ensenada, the sunset looked STUNNING from that view. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to shoot much because they said I wasn't allowed to photograph there with out a permit and giving away my copyrights ( NOT HAPPENING). But the first few photos I got there where awesome because it was near that sunset light. 
All in all, forever grateful for couples and friends trusting me over and over again with my photography, and capturing each milestone in their lives. It also, makes me love my job, and get excited for them because hey I saw you guys before you got married, your wedding, and your 5 yr anniversary....!!!! Congrats guys I hope ya'll reach many more together and I continue to photograph your story. 
-Miriam 

*interested in a shoot ? 
Email to miriam@mnmphoto.us 
or visit the website at www.mnmphoto.us 

Current Specials! 
25% OFF Maternity and Newborn 
35% Off Family and Children Sessions for 
February. 
Book and Pay 
Schedule for next month if you'd like!