Somehow I fell off the bandwagon and completely forgot to upload these to the blog! I have no idea why, well yes I got unfortunately a little to busy lately. But this session was amazing no joke. I wanted to go new places in San Diego- yes there can be new places trust me, it is a big city. Fortunately Nancy and Sean where so down for anything, I mentioned I wanted to try some shots at Modern Times Brewery in PB because I've heard good things about this location and it was Sean's favorite brewery so yes- we pre gamed here with a nice brew. I didn't think it was going to be so packed because it was a little rainy and cloudy but San Diego came thru with a nice weather and a little sun, so it was crowded and I almost canceled this place and just said lets go. But I took it as a challenge and worked my way around the place with tight places and people everywhere. I loved the decor for this brewery, and modern rustic look. For the sunset photos we went to sunset cliffs but to an area that I hadn't been before either, which I was told that if there is high tide, it actually isn't accessible. Ya'll I was AMAZED, it was so good, it had the cliffs look, the cave look, the beach look, the beach rocks. It was like La Jolla Cove, Torrey Pines all in one. I took some favorites that I cannot wait for you guys to see, and safe to say my city didn't fail with an epic sunset. I love San Diego, and my job. 

Thanks Nancy and Sean for letting me photograph you, Congrats on you're engagement and your summer wedding, wish you guys the best! 
Nancy owns a canvas print shop so if you want to support local businesses check it out at 
printsalamode.com 
Or check out her instagram at theprintsalamode 



-Miriam 

Email me for a session at 
miriam@mnmphoto.us