These guys right here are straight models, they where so easy to photograph and willing to walk some scary cliffs that where so high up! I still have flash backs haha. The weeks before it was raining and this day was cloudy and the sun gave us some sneak peaks and an awesome sunset ! I'm so excited because I've never shot here before and it was an absolute dream... I give Danny and Michelle mad props because they got their engagement photos out of the way and by the time I post this they have the Save The Dates. Thanks guys for trusting me photograph you guys in this special moment in your lives, I know how much you appreciate photography and have high standards ! So glad you guys love the results... cannot wait until your wedding day! 

-Miriam 

Engagement tip: book your session 4-6 months before your wedding date to deliver Save the dates asap! 

bookings: at miriam@mnmphoto.us 


WE HAVE A FAMILY SALE ! 
family sessions are 35 %off for this week 
and I decided to extend for next week as well. 
You can pay now and book your session for a later date 
to lock in the sale price.