I'm so excited to be blogging today about this engagement session that happened this past November, 
I got to photograph my Friend Jehu and his fiance Libby, and since it was them I pitched the idea to go this places in LA that I've been wanting to photograph for a really long time. Fortunately he agreed and we finally got to go in November where it was cloudy and we where hoping it wouldn't rain on us!! 
Out of all the times San Diego wants water sometimes it has bad timing! 
When we got to the Disney hall it was windy and a little chilly and the clouds kept playing this hide and seek game with the sun, I didn't mind, the lighting was definitely perfect! Loved it. 
Jehu and Libby where definitely great at each other and troopers for holding in the cold wind, and they gave so much to work with - hence the long post. 
Afterwards we went to 50/50 Slaters, I swallowed a burger and a lemonade, it was the best, and after we had filled our fat hearts we got back on track towards the LACMA. 
Yep, my first time shooting in the night, with the lamp posts, I was a bit nervous, but it definitely did 
work out good, I was so excited editing this photos! 
Check out for yourself ! 
:) 
-Miriam 

PS- This love story is not over. Stay tuned for the wedding. :)
PPS. Special thanks to Libby personal stylist :) 
she was incredibly patient, and the assistant with the good lighting at night. :)

*If interested in a photo session 
please inquire at