Almost end of April and the very short lived spring is almost over and I'm pretty sure summer is going to barge on in! I was able to do a follow up session with Sarah for her baby girl session! Congratulations to the brand new parents! I can't express enough how much I like photographing special life events for couples, I did their maternity session not long ago : SEE HERE. They also wanted some photos of their baby girl and to see the joy of parents is always contagious and I feel privileged! Same goes for couples getting engaged and married!
I was able to photograph her in her home to guarantee that I got her at her nap time and when she was relaxed! She was so good and I was able to photograph her in multiple settings and with the lovely headbands that she had! She had quite the collection! Check out below some of my favorite photos!

-Miriam

www.mnmphoto.us 

E: mnmphotome@gmail.com