Hello There! 
This month I'm playing catch up with the photo sessions and orders from last month and updating the blog! This is a maternity session we did in February at Torrey Pines, La Jolla! It is my first time doing one there or at the location and I loved it! Can't wait to go back. This couple here is Sarah and Jose, and their expecting the addition to their family of a baby girl! Congrats!!! 
For this session we had planned to shoot at the sunset time, but due to scheduling we change it to earlier and it actually turned to best, because it was windy chilly and cloudy, fine by me! We got some amazing lighting and steady I might add for this session, not too hot not too cold. 
Sarah and Jose where ready for this session and had some ideas to pitch in and some 
props too of the baby girl they wanted to include in their session! 
I think its awesome when parents are really excited!
Enough of me and check out this session and if you know them congratulate them by commenting below! 
Ps; Stay tuned for newborn session ;)

Miriam 

Info: www.mnmphoto.us 
E: mnmphotome@gmail.com