Wow cannot believe how fast time flies- but low and behold we're in April already!! 
I wanted to do this photo session for a while now but never managed to plan it thru! 
At the same time, my cousin mentioned they needed a photo session of her and her sisters to update 
the photos of the family! I agreed since it has been a couple of years and Vanessa is almost becoming a teenager! I feel old now. Anyways, I'm glad that family notice the importance of updating their photographs and I'm sure their parents will love this photos of them together! We decided for a cheerful look of this session because of course spring is cheerful! With flowers blooming and stuff in general becoming more greener! I also wanted to incorporate more kids so I added my nephew in the mix to have more photos of kids in my website! Its amazing when you have a good looking family and they're willing to model unlimited times through their lifetime! :) Enough of me and check out the photos! 

PS: when was your last family photographs? 
PPS. Check out below for this month's deal.

Miriam 















PS: Book your spring session before the month ends!!!