I've been looking forward to sharing this wedding blog of Kendra & Jovani! 
Their wedding was last month, and I was excited to photograph their special day! 
It was an incredibly hot day in July, but towards the end of the portrait session we got some glorious clouds that gave me awesome sky's and lighting and relief from the scalding sun. Their bridal party where definitely troopers walking around Balboa Park and Kendra and Jovani where willing to do anything for their photos, I thank you guys! 
I loved that they reserved 2hrs or more for the photo session after ceremony giving us plenty of time and we weren't rushed at all, check out below some of the favorite photos of their wedding. 

Miriam 

For more infö visit : www.mnmphoto.us 
Email: mnmphotome@gmail.com 

Complete Online Gallery :