Greetings!! Here is the wedding of Blanca and Luis!!! Remember the engagement at the Del Mar Fair during the summer? Well, last September 29, was their wedding, it was so perfect, and everything ran so smoothly! Blanca made sure every little detail was perfect and ready to be photographed, as you can see in her prep time photos. There where so many photographs to choose from, but here are my favorite. Blanca and Luis rocked every photograph, definitely, and showed their burst of happiness they felt and love, I definitely did. 
We decided to shoot at two locations in a little less than two hours, I was a little worried, but we made it work. First we went to Old Town, and then to Mt. Helix., both locations where great and gave us so many choices... :) I wish the best to both of you! Congratulations once again. 
To see more of the highlights of the wedding, you can see the slideshow HERE
If you'd like to book a photo session & more of my work: 
Visit my Website.  
-Miriam