Well, good morning to all of you, and I have this gorgeous family on the blog today, and I decided to go back, and upload some photos of Alex growing up, the first time was when he was in his mom's belly (click here), then newborn, and then 3 months, and then of course recently being a one year old toddler & walking! :) Its great to see their growth and that time flies so fast, I'm sure Valdez family will like to see the pictures as he grows here. I loved the photographs in Balboa Park, although it is often visited, every time its different, depending on the occasion. I suggested a park, to distract Alex and I'll be able to photograph more on his natural state, happy and enjoying the park with his parents. I hope you enjoy the photographs as much as I did!! :) 
Click here to visit my Website & ask for a session yourself.