Every time I photograph someone new, and we go to awesome locations or even same ones as before it isn't until I get there that I pinch myself because I get awesome people and beautiful might I add, to photograph. That's where my inspiration comes from, and my creative juices start flowing and next thing I know I'm so inspired and I'm sorry we probably walk a lot because I want to photograph everywhere. Every single time I loose track of time, your session might be one hour or two or three for all I know we could last all day if I could haha. But on this particular day the whole entire previous week it rained here, and this day in the morning it rained but we continued with the session, and it was a bit chilly and windy but the day cleared and the sun kept playing hide and seek and because of that we have clouds with burst of sunlight through. You guys it was an amazing day for a shoot. I was so happy! 
You can clearly see because I posted A LOT of photos of this shoot, and towards the second location people where hiking there and a guy said "today is a perfect day to be working, the light is amazing! "
Indeed it was. 
See for yourself! 

Interested in a photo session? 

Please email at miriam@mnmphoto.us and Special announcement !!!

For one week only starting today until February 15th 
Family Sessions are 
35% OFF 
Reg Price $260.00 

You can pay now and reserve your date...shoot day doesn't have to be next week. 

Spread the word if you know anyone is looking for new family pictures. 

-Miriam