Hello to January, and hello to you guys. In case you didn't notice I decided to not do an end of the year posts like I usually do with favorite moments of the year and what I photographed. Decided to skip it while I worked meanwhile in some new changes I want to bring and more sessions that are  coming up on the blog. Also, I was sick at the end of December and then it came back, and basically I still have some left, but you know us Mexicans, it never stops us from working or having fun. 
I did this wedding here  the last few days of December, and I'm proud to show you these photos because she's a good friend and also a fellow photographer whom I known for a quite awhile. 
If you're a real friend and follow my work since the beginning you know I photographed her in my college years while studying photography. Any who, I'm super happy for you Priscilla and I have never seen you so happy when you talked about Sal, and most of all the smile that he brings to you and in your wedding day. I take it personally as a privilege that she let me photograph her special day and milestone, and even more as a fellow photographer. 
I included some favorites of their day, it was special and intimate, and very joyous, wishing you the best to you and Sal. 

-Miriam 

www.mnmphoto.us 
Book at mnmphotome@gmail.com