Sharing you with all this 25yr session, they look familiar because I did a session of them in La Jolla, a couples session. I recommended this prior to this event so that they had more photos of them, and they mentioned they have never had any so might as well. Its the best when they listen to my advice and I get to know the couple and their family, and by the end of shoot they're more relaxed. I like to say that by the end they will be a pro  at modeling for me. This time it was their party celebrating the milestone with close friends and family, it was a pretty awesome party full of laughs, tears, and fun moments. When I did the shoot in la Jolla they mentioned that when they got married they didn't have a party or anything but a small food with friends and family, and well this time they wanted to celebrate in big. I did photos of them and their family in this park that is probably one of my favorites because it has so much potential!  
Enough rambling of me and check below for the photos and the party.... 
Congratulations again, and to wishing you many more years together, you guys are one of 
the sweetest couples and family I've met ! 

Miriam 

www.mnmphoto.us 

Book at mnmphotome@gmail.com