I can never get tired of balboa park! Here in San Diego its probably one of the most popular parks here and most visited, and one most and over used for photo sessions of all kinds. We can't complain, I love the architecture here and it always has places that are kind of empty just for a few minutes for me to do pictures. Its all about timing, and what time of day you go, and I was excited because this winter we have been getting awesome sunsets and lighting since the new time changed for the winter.   Anyways, I got excited when Miriam emailed me to book a session for their maternity. Its always exciting for me when that happens, she brought in a little prop that was so cute! Its a rattle in a shape of weights, cause dad is into fitness. Like always I choose too many photos because I can't just pick a few, Miriam and Vincent where naturals and had that happiness of expecting parents- the sweetest joy I can capture. 
Check them out below 
& Congratulations to you guys on this new journey of being parents!  


Miriam 


For inquiries please email or visit my website.
www.mnmphoto.us 
email at mnmphotome@gmail.com 


Now Booking for 2018.