Sharing with you new the newest addition to the Carmona family, they might look familiar because I photographed not that long ago their maternity session at Presidio Park. It is always great to see familiar faces that let me photograph their mile stones, in this occasion meeting baby Santiago. Blanca wanted a session at Cabrillo Monument Park in Point Loma, I said yes right away because it is a new location for me. Crazy how San Diego has so much potential and sometimes we get stuck in the same locations all the time, but not this time! Take a look at the photos of them, I give them mad props because San Diego is stubborn in changing weather (fall weather where are you?), and this weekend it was in the triple digits, maybe not in point loma but certainly where I lived, but still pretty warm there too with the occasional sea breeze. Enough ranting, and scroll thru!


Ps. Fall Mini Sessions coming soon! Email me at mnmphotome@gmail.com if you want in on them first!

-Miriam