Last month I photographed the newest addition to the Williams Family, and it was a breeze. Baby Jacoby fell asleep and we got some awesome and sweet family photos and then I managed to at least try on 3 different outfits and set ups. The lighting was perfect, and the room was warm ( sorry ) so I was really excited that I managed to get so many photos I was proud of. Not only that but we did some nursery photos in his room displaying his name and even a little chalkboard tracking his milestones, he was three weeks at the time of session. To see their joy and love for their new addition I think is what inspires me daily to photograph families and newborns. No more ranting from me but take a look at the session by scrolling down below.... 

Miriam 



*** MnM Photo does offer Maternity and Newborn sessions in packages please 
email for more information****. 


mnmphotome@gmail.com