Hello from the last few days of June, and with a brand new session from my Spring series... unfortunately I haven't been able to update my blog often or my social media so do not be surprised to see a flurry of blog posts with sessions within the next weeks! I have another spring session mini coming in, and a part two of an engagement session, all good stuff coming in trust me! 

Today I"m sharing with you this family that I had the opportunity to photograph and where celebrating her milestone of 6months, and she did great! She managed to sit a little for me to grab some shots under parents supervisor near by, and gave all sorts of smiles and faces...check out all of the great photos from the shoot! 
Always recommend photographing your babies milestones, just because within the first year they grow so much and change a lot and quickly. I still have some spots available within the next weeks, please email me at 
mnmphotome@gmail.com 

See my website here : 

www.mnmphoto.us 

Instagram gets a little more updated and you can follow my feed here: 
@mnmphoto_sd 

Thanks ! 

Miriam