A little different style of session today, I got to photograph Anthony's grad session from USD last month. We originally wanted a killer sunset, but thanks for the weather being bipolar it was overcast and cloudy that day. Still great for me, it definitely helps me with great lighting either way. Anthony had told me about how great the school looked and the potential it had for a session there, and he was not kidding! It definitely had a lot to offer, and while the session lasted a bit more than usual I didn't mind because this school has so much potential for pictures, he did not disappoint. Something funny was that some of the graduates had also seen that, because there where many grad sessions happening at the same time and we where just avoiding being in each others shoot. LOL

 A little fun fact, Anthony also was part of the photo club in High School, where my journey in photography began. 
 So thanks for thinking of me, I always feel honored when people remember that I'm a photographer.
& Congratulations Anthony! I wish you the best in your career....Thanks for letting me 
photograph you in this important milestone. 


Miriam 

www.mnmphoto.us 

Interested in a shoot? Email me 
at mnmphotome@gmail.com 


Recent work check my instagram at 
@mnmphoto_sd