Brought you guys a new maternity session to the blog, this is a good one because it is my second time because I photographed Blanca and Luis a few years back- for their engagement ( Del Mar Fair ) and their wedding. Its always a great moment to see a couple come back to me to photograph another special moment in their life, and the joy and happiness they radiate in waiting for their new addition to the family.... While I was doing their session I remembered what a great smile Blanca has and in a way it seems like nothing much has changed, their great smiles and happiness is still there...
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to photograph you guys, 
Mom and Dad to be .... 

Miriam 

www.mnmphoto.us 

Like what you see? 
Email me for available dates to do your session: 
mnmphotome@gmail.com