Bringing you a sweet newborn session, I tried a little different set up than the usual. Wanted it to be more girly and at the same time representing a sort of spring look ! I hope it worked with the flowers, and some of the cute outfits mom. Surprisingly I didn't end up using a heater for this baby because for some odd weird day, it was really hot that day around the 80s and the living room was quite warm to begin with. After feeding, she fell asleep and let me photograph her close to two hours! She was awesome, definitely check out my favorites from her session. 

Miriam 

www.mnmphoto.us 

Note: If you are interested in getting similar photos with your newborn baby 
I recommend booking your session within baby's first ten days of being born. 
I visit the home since babies usually don't have the vaccines yet, and I'm also up to date 
with the latest vaccines and flu shot.