I'm a little behind in finally blogging this session! When I first heard of the news we coordinated something that would be fun for Isabella and I'm so glad this worked out! I feel like the tea session was a great idea and she was so good in rocking this session out and delivering the special news ! 
The day we scheduled this session there was warnings of rain but until late afternoon, so I definitely hoped that they would hold off just enough so that I would be able to do this quickly and with the shots that I had in mind, not to mention that the park was full with other families doing last minute christmas sessions for the holidays ! I leave you now to this family announcement and I chose some of my favorite photographs here, enjoy. 

Miriam 

for sessions please email at 
mnmphotome@gmail.com 
www.mnmphoto.us