Today I bring you the session of sweet baby girl Emma, I was able to document her parents gender reveal session a few months back and their maternity session just a few days before she was due ! 
One thing that I really enjoyed from this is that Maggie and Freddie included me every step of the way of their pregnancy, they knew since the beginning that they wanted to document every step of the way to gender reveal and a maternity and newborn and they also wanted thru labor, although the last one didn't work out! But I appreciated it so much, I live for this type of sessions that I see the family so excited and ready to love a new member of the family and document it in photographs. It is in 
these type of moments and sessions that I truly see that what I'm able to offer has value. To end my ranting, I would like to show my favorite photographs of her and Maggie - can you see her glow as a mom? Because I can and I applaud them and anyone else that makes the time to take these moments and photograph and frames them in their wall and living room.
PS- I got a sweet smile scroll thru the end...

Miriam

www.mnmphoto.us