Today I'm so glad to be able to finally share with you these photographs from this session, if they look familiar its because I did their engagement session earlier in the year at the beach, and we originally had planned for this after but since it is a diner it was unfortunately way too packed to be able to photograph freely with out too many people surround us. Fast forward to two weeks ago and we planned to visit in a slow day and it was so empty ! I had the place free to roam free in it and pose Ruby and Rey in the diner, props to them for owning it and not minding the few guests eating dinner there. After we where done we ate and I wanted to come home right away to edit and share with you guys and today finally I can blog the whole session! 
I can't wait for their wedding in January! 

Miriam 
www.mnmphoto.us