Hello August! 
Middle of year and summer coming to an end, well not really, we're San Diegans! 
Today I bring you a great session that I loved doing in a new beach I've never been to and a great couple, laid back and relaxed and whom you can see their great love shine through... 
This year has been great, I have had a great chance of photographing dear friends in probably one of their special life events. 
Thank you to you guys for letting me photograph you. 

In case this couple looks familiar, that is because last winter I was able to photograph their super cool proposal in front of the Disney Castle!! You can see that one HERE!  
Carlos and Bethany where troopers because it happened to be super hot and humid on the day of 
our shoot, but it was at the beach so it wasn't so bad, and lighting was AMAZING! Check out the rest 
of the session, I'm telling you they're good... 

Miriam 

For inquiries please visit 

www.mnmphoto.us