This past Sunday I was able to photograph a great proposal that was being planned for a while now, and I couldn't believe it was already the day to do it. Ever since Carlos and Bethany started dating, Carlos knew he would propose to her in Disney and even warned us once a year ago. I think it was 2 months ago when he gave me the news that he went shopping for the ring and had already decided on one ring and we started planning right away, first get a day together that we could all come to Disneyland and we agreed we split our party in two because if I went with them I'd give it away (why are you bringing your camera?).  We left early in one car, my brother had the ring in the box that Carlos made and designed weeks before. We agreed in the spot of the Wishing well where they had originally started dating but there was a character meet up so we quickly changed spots. After Carlos got the ring from my brother in a bathroom, he called us to sneak up behind them with the castle still in view and hence the rest is in photographs! Everything worked out, Bethany had no clue, she said Yes, and afterwards Carlos brought clothes for her to do an engagement shoot. 
It was exactly what Bethany wanted, and we where able to get some great photos aside that its Disneyland and we also survived a rain and the cold weather! 
Thank you Carlos and Bethany for letting me photograph this special moment in your relationship and Congratulations!! 


Miriam 


Email at mnmphotome@gmail.com 

www.mnmphoto.us