Today I'm bringing you a photo session I was able to do this month at the Japanese Friendship Garden in Balboa Park, I had gone there a while back but it was relatively small but they have added way much to it and it looks amazing! I couldn't believe how great it looks and so different than Balboa, I definitely think that this garden was fantastic to do this session! 
For this occasion Eteline contacted me to do their parents photo session, she was going to do a party for them celebrating their 25 years anniversary! She said her mom really wanted some photos and with the family because the day of her wedding the photographer bailed and never gave them their photos :( 
I definitely think that this was a great gift to them because now they have photos of their parents, that look very much in love after 25 years together! I know theres a lot of stories like this so if this happened to someone you know tell them its never too late to take photos! Celebrate the years of love! 
Congratulations to the both of you and I wish you many more years together!! Enough of me, check out the photos below!!! 

Interested in a photo session visit: www.mnmphoto.us  for prices and inquiries!!