After months of planning, they're wedding day came upon us! It was so much fun and everything was well planned. You might remember them, from the proposal I photographed last October when Freddy ask Maggie to marry and then in February we did the engagement session. I cannot thank them enough to have chosen me to photograph they're special moments in life with me! 
It was definitely a fun wedding,  I made sure to photograph the guys and Freddy before, I really wanted to capture them together. It was definitely a challenge for me because I have never photographed so many people at once, but it was definitely worth it!! I took the challenge to photograph 20 people. :D 
Maggie was so calm and easy going and just ready to marry!! I loved that about Maggie, I was able to get her photos with her brides maid and family. 
We went for they're portrait session at Seaport Village in downtown San Diego, and boy it was busy! It made me a little nervous, but so far I loved all of the photos!! Hence, the super long post, longest so far. 
I am incredibly grateful that this fun group of friends trusted me in capturing such special event, and that they where all models and willing to do anything. 
see for yourself and scroll down!! 
PS: the bridal group might have been attack before getting to the reception. ;)
Thanks to Memo for helping out and helping edit the attack. 
Enjoy!! 
To see the full wedding highlights click HERE.
its a slide show. :) 

If you are family and where part of the wedding, 
or you want the photo booth picture, 
you can order prints or download 
HERE: 
For inquiries about weddings: 
www.mnmphoto.us 
-Miriam M.