You probably noticed me promoting the Raw Artists show in August, I showcased there last month and was inviting folks to attend and enjoy the show, it included a fashion show,  live music and multiple exhibitors of all types of art. I attended a show in spring supporting a friend, and decided it was a fun event to try and be part of. I like how everyone there is from San Diego, and you meet other great artists, its definitely a great opportunity to network with others! 
I want to thank you all who purchased a ticket and attended the show, it was slightly nerve wrecking but I managed to get through and I can officially cross that off my Photo Bucket list. :) 
Here are some fliers and photos I exhibited as well as some photos from the night!! 


some fun photos of the night.






A Little video I made for instagram of the night and photos I showcased! 



Thanks again for the support!! 
-Miriam