This month has been pretty busy and I'm right in the middle, but I'm trying to catch with all the editing that I have to do. For this photo shoot shot last Saturday! I was very happy with the results, the practicing with lighting and shooting in the studio has definitely helped. Although, I was nervous for this one, I'm glad that it was with people that made me feel comfortable, knew and had ideas of what they wanted. I was excited for the couple and their excitement to receive their baby is quite contagious, we also had some good laughs joking around. Did I mentioned it was my first maternity shoot in the studio? (I've photographed but in the beach!) Let me know your thoughts! Comment below. Oh! This won't be the last Maternity photo shoot either, there's many more to come! Anyways, here (2nd photograph) below is my favorite, their laughing and I think captures the real happiness as parents. Enjoy. PS- I GOT A LOGO! :D
Maternity Session