In continuation with the last post, here is the second part of the photo session. The reason why I spit it up, was well because I liked so many pictures that I decided that two sessions was the best. This is Nancy, possibly my photographic journey began with her, my first model to photograph and constantly practice since I started shooting. She has always said yes to me, yes to wear dresses, yes to do weird make up, I mean you can still find her in the beginning posts of this blog. Really. It has been a while since our last session, and once again the theme was entirely different than anything done before. Thanks Nancy! See I made you look good... Like always. :D Here are a few of my favorites! Scroll down and see the slide show!! Oh and if you have a facebook don't forget to Like IT!
Pin Up Session