Super excited to finally blog this photo shoot! I am so happy and amazed of the results. It couldn't have been made possible if it weren't for make up artist Mercedez, and the four beauties: Ashley, Amairani, Brisi, and Janette. I decided to name this photo shoot as this post, because really it came from the inspiration of beauty portraits: that normally are close ups of women, beautiful women, to promote make up or accessories. I happened to be recently inspired by many things, and among them is a blog which I love , I highly recommend it. At the same time, Mercedez approached me to photograph a few friends and do their make up, this of course gave me the perfect opportunity to put together an idea, the idea of the Four Beauties. Anyways, here is a slide show made with Photobucket, including some never before seen images, although their quite a few, it is not all. So, stay tuned in this post! I WILL be adding some more photographs... Psst! Comments? Questions? Leave it below this post, all you need is an email. :)
Four Beauties