That feeling of meeting for the first time my clients and going to a new location, I haven't done before, its a little nerve wrecking. But a little scouting around and finding a good place. It always turns out well, and in this case amazing. Amanda had on a beautiful dress in my favorite color that works well for her and in this location it just made her stand out with that color. You know how it goes  here, I like to many and upload the best of the session, I like doing this because unlike instagram where it limits you the amount of photos you can post, I share only my top one or two or three, here you get a better view of how a full session looks. How many photos, and how many poses, and usually I take an hour and use it well trust me. Tip for the mommas to be, book your session ahead of time for the 7 month mark at the latest! 

Book a session at miriam@mnmphoto.us 

See you soon. 
Its been a crazy few months, with LOTS to show you.