I'm sharing with you all these high school sweethearts, they have been dating since high school and got married on their dating anniversary! I told her that's hard to do usually and that is so awesome that their dating anniversary and wedding will now be the same. I loved Cristal's dress, and the beautiful pop of color it brought to the photos, this time I tried to use the city hall for photos inside and felt inspired by it specially those large windows facing the bay and the old school madmen elevators. 
Oh and something cool happened for the first time while photographing a wedding, I signed as a witness to their wedding ! I can officially cross off this item off my bucket list!! I felt so honored and cool. 
After they tied the knot we went to Seaport for a quick session of them, feel free to scroll down for more photos as usual sharing more than enough of the favorites! :) 

-Miriam 

Booking inquiries at miriam@mnmphoto.us 

www.mnmphoto.us 

Now Booking for June - December 2019.