I planned this session with Liz a couple of months back, and back then it seemed like a long time until the session. But wow time flies, and I was kind of worried because the week before there was huge rain storm here in San Diego, and here I was thinking it be safe for the session because of our perfect weather. Thankfully after four days of rain, the clouds cleared and we got a sunny day, slightly cold and chilly but perfect for photos. I loved how they planned a session for Eddies' parents, they are celebrating their anniversary and haven't had family photos in a while! His mom was so excited, and coordinated outfits and colors, I loved the excitement and gratitude. I am so happy we got amazing shots, and variety in looks in this place that i shoot often enough! Take a look below, and don't forget to book your date for your session in January 2019. 


-Miriam M. 

PS- MnM Photo is holding a sale for the Maternity and Newborn Package and the Milestone Packet 
and Weddings for 20% off. Reserve and deposit for discount to apply. 
email at 
miriam@mnmphoto.us