I'm bringing you a session I did three weeks ago, and it includes my favorite type of photo shoots, you know because I get to plan a surprise proposal and I was able to decorate a little like a stylized session. Caitlyn posted in a Facebook group looking for a photographer in San Diego since she was visiting with her boyfriend for the weekend, she is also an awesome photographer herself from Kansas so definitely was looking for a beach look. I responded and offered to photograph them in one of my personal favorite beaches in La Jolla, where I'd like to think that it is not as over crowded as the Cove. Surprised to see that the day of the session it was HOT and everyone wanted to hang at the beach for obvious reasons. I found a spot near a cliff where I could work with hiding the people around us, and I also had to move it a little further down the beach because there was also high tide! Talk about obstacle after obstacle lol! 
Ok now back to Caitlyn and Andrew, I already mentioned she was a photographer, and she also said that her and Andrew where both working at a wedding when they met ! He was DJ'ing a wedding she was photographing . Caitlyn was so excited to do her session and we kept going back and forth about the session and what she will wear and she also hinted her boyfriend will be contacting me and he did... He messaged me about proposing to Caitlyn during the session which was so exciting to know and when they arrived to the session I noticed he was super nervous and I was too, so very early into the session I gave Andrew the cue to kneel to propose and it turned out perfect. There's just something about taking photos right after this that is so perfect, you can see the excitement and the love for each other and more of all the happiness. 

Meanwhile, I selected a huge amount of photos of this shoot that i liked, scroll down. 

-Miriam 






******FALL MINI SESSIONS STILL IN SESSION THRU SEPTEMBER 20
$150 w/15 DIGITAL PHOTOS.****

LIMITED AVAILABILITY OCT-NOV. & REGULAR PRICING

For Booking in November & December Please visit Website 
www.mnmphoto.us 
& Reserve a Date.