Excited to share with you all Mara's Newborn session, if you follow my instagram account you realize I did her session and it was a special one. I met Mara in my work, and I remember her excitement when she told she was expecting, and a much bigger excitement when she found out she was having a baby girl. We where all excited and originally had planned many sessions to commemorate the occasion. Unfortunately, Mara delivered baby Elena as micro premie and lasted quite a few months in the NICU. After many ups and downs of being there, and with little positive outlook, her baby Elena fought through every single obstacle and surprised them every single time. I was very happy for them when she told me she was finally going home with them and finally meeting her big brother Leo. A few days later we did her newborn session at home with all their family together celebrating her welcoming and happiness of this little warrior. Take a look at some adorable photos of them, excitement definitely was there. 
Welcome home Elena, you have some loving parents and big brother to take care of you now. 

-Miriam 


*** I'm Currently doing Fall Sessions for the next four weeks, email me at 
mnmphotome@gmail.com to inquire details. 
$150 40min session w/ 15 fully edited ready to print Digitals.