Sharing with you all this awesome engagement shoot I did in downtown, to be exact : Seaport Village, Childrens Park, and Petco Park. Giving these two major props because it was pretty hot when we did this shoot and pretty early too! It was good though because seaport village as you can see wasn't PACKED like it usually is, and same for the other locations. If you are interested in a popular place, I always recommend an afternoon during the week, if possible early afternoon. You will get good lighting, easier to find parking, and less crowded spaces! 
Like I always say engagements are always my top favorite shoots, anything that is a couple, is like gold to me because I'm a hopeless romantic. Brianna and Isaiah where such naturals in front of the lens, I rarely guided them in what to do, and it had just been weeks that she had said yes! It definitely showed, you can tell, am I right? 
Anyway, check out the photos below from the shoot
I got some awesome ones.... 
Congratulations 
Brianna & Isaiah! 


Miriam