Finally today I'm able to share with you all the photos 
from Rey and Ruby's wedding ! 
I can't believe its already been one month since their wedding, and to think we where waiting for this 
wedding for a year now... 
Ruby in the morning was one of the most relaxed bride I have seen, she enjoyed her morning getting ready and got her hair done by one of her bridesmaids ! One of the reasons why I enjoyed photographing them is not only are they great friends, and I thank them for trusting me enough to photograph their most 
important event of their life up to now, but they also let me do a first look at Balboa Park. Up until now I haven't done that, you can see for yourself the first look, with two vantage points thanks to second shooter Iliana (you the best). There was definitely some great moments to remember, it includes in n out burger breaks, great moves in the dance floor, groom flying through the air-well sort of...check out below some of my favorite photographs from the wedding. 

-Miriam 
Second Photographer: Iliana Vasquez 
Hair : Nancy Amador @beautybynjay 
Make Up: Cecili Davila IG: @cecilidavila