Hello September!!! While we celebrate the end of summer and the beginning of fall, well hopefully some kind of fall weather in San Diego... I'm sharing with you my sister's maternity session of the third addition to the family. We kind of sort procrastinated planning it and setting a date, and I knew for a while exactly how I wanted to photograph her maternity session. A woodsy look with an amazing gown from Sew Trendy Maternity Gowns! I had been looking at their gowns for a while and hoping I can soon photograph someone in one, and what better than my sister! Looking at Sew Trendy instagram account I fell in love with the red gown pictured above, just look at the train! I also really liked how it accentuates mom's belly to show off and it just gives an elegant look that I really wanted to incorporate in the maternity session. Let's not forget about my nephews and how big they are now, big kids and big brothers, talk about making me feel old... 
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this maternity session!!

Book your session here:

or email at 
mnmphotome@gmail.com 

-Miriam