Glad to be sharing one of two weddings from this summer!! This is Angelica & Marvins Wedding in San Diego City Hall, it was a great ceremony that happened in the morning surrounded of family and friends. I''m glad I was able to photograph this wedding, while it my first time shooting both in City Hall and the special place in La Jolla! After the ceremony, Angelica mentioned to me about a special place they had in La Jolla that Marvin took her numerous times to enjoy the sunset and it was also place that they took a picture engaged and included in their weddings invitation background. We arrived there and it was a perfect quiet little place with a view to the ocean and some swings that where to put there by UCSD students (since its part of the campus). It was definitely hard to choose my favorite photographs of them, they seriously gave me so many to choose from! I hope you enjoy these images! Now scroll to see more photographs... 

Miriam 

Please email me for more info about photo sessions or Weddings here
mnmphotome@gmail.com