Almost end of October and still not quite caught up with the blogging of sessions and updating of some sort!
Here is a photo session of this family that you might be familiar with, hence I photographed little Daisy as a newborn then again at 6months with her older sister, and this third time I'm able to photograph their entire family! Now welcoming another little sister!
It makes me glad when current families update their annual family photos! Specially to capture the little ones, since they grow so fast!! I definitely recommend at least once a year to be photographed with your family, its also definitely something I'm trying to do for my own family! It might be difficult to set a date or best time, but if you never commit to a date the time flies and the year goes by!
Rodriguez family was a pleasure to photograph, and they definitely gave me some variety to photograph hence the many photos, because I couldn't choose favorites.

Stay tuned for more family sessions coming up later!
-Miriam

To look at more work or book a session visit:
www.mnmphoto.us