This couple looks familiar because I have photographed them before, if 
you remember I photographed the special day that Freddy proposed to Maggie!
You can read more about it HERE
It was a special occasion and two weeks ago, I photographed their official engagement photo session, 
we traveled to a gorgeous location, called Garden Estates. We felt like we where in Paradise, and everything and every where you looked it was 'picture perfect'. It really was. 
Another detail that I liked was that Maggie's sister is her Maid of Honor, and she 
wanted her to be photographed, hence the photograph in the bench. :)
Having known this couple and that they are model ready, that I barely posed at all, made my 
work super easy and fun. I simply cannot wait to photograph their wedding day in July! :) 
To see their entire engagement session click HERE.

-Miriam 
To see more of my work visit 
my WEBSITE or for inquiries about portrait sessions.