I always start these blog posts the same way and I sound like a broken record, but for real though, to say I'm excited to share this session is an understatement ! 
I have had this vision of doing a session inspired by mexican native outfits, if you've been to Mexico you know they have beautiful stitched clothing filled with colorful colors that are so vibrant. Not only that but I had seen so many fashion spreads inspired by Frida Kahlo and even styled shoots for weddings as well. I was dying to do something like that as well, due to my love for Frida and her style, and her letters that showed how romantic she was with her lovers. She just had a way with words, theres nothing like reading them in spanish. For this session my good friends Eric and Jessica where also celebrating their anniversary session and we basically merged them together in one epic location which was in my bucket list- Joshua Tree. It was worth driving thru the rain storm going and coming back- but what was so cool was that as soon as we got close to Joshua Tree the clouds turned blue and opened up and the sun shined thru!! It was beautiful weather, beautiful location, great couple, and great vendors that helped out with the awesome outfit and flowers and hair style. 
Vendors : Jade and Yissel Boutique 
Flowers: Rose and Peonies 
Hair Color and styling: Beauty By Njay 
(please follow vendors on Instagram and show support! ) 

Booking now for July and August 
Summer special : Family Beach Sessions. 

inquire at miriam@mnmphoto.us 

www.mnmphoto.us