Bringing you this elopement I did a few weeks ago, I love these! They are just so small and intimate and full of love. The ceremony was small and fast and a few tears shed and after we did a romantic photo session at Balboa Park with NO time constraints and perfect lighting and afternoon. You guys I"m always inspired the moment we get there, I shot at new places I hadn't shot before at Balboa Park, trying to bring new fresh perspective of the beautiful and iconic park, and Laura and Ben delivered. After we celebrated with a drink at the bar in Balboa Park Garden, I think its called Panama, which I highly recommend ! But enough ranting check out this lovely couple and their FIRE photos. :) 
Stay tune for more blogs this week and next!!! 
-Miriam 

Interested in your session? 
Book at miriam@mnmphoto.us 
-May is almost booked only Sundays available, and week afternoons! :)