Y'all I'm back again, let's see how long I can keep up with my blogs and stay consistent. I photographed this family for the first time or second time since about a year ago I did their maternity session :) If you have been with me since the beginning you know I love when families come back and let me photograph them again. It's just great seeing the before and after and seeing their little family grow. Yes indeed I feel privileged. Check out the awesome smiles I got and I had a feeling she was practicing before this session because she was a pro and looked at the camera and smiled !! 
Till next time guys and gals. 


PS. I'm booking for the month of April and May. I have very few weekends left so PLEASE if you want a weekend session tell me in advance. 
Visit the web for information www.mnmphoto.us 
Email me at miriam@mnmphoto.us 


-Miriam