So excited to share with you all my February Wedding in Cabrillo National Monument... 
If you have been there you know the insane views there is and the pacific ocean surrounding it... I mean the possibilities are endless in this location! Needless to say when Jessica contacted me thru instagram because one of her students recommended me to her, I was so excited... Also, it is the BEST FEELING WHEN FOLLOWERS RECOMMEND ME!! SO THANK YOU. You know who you are ;) 
Jessica contacted me about her wedding last summer, so I was counting down the days until her wedding and it finally happened and the weather was amazing, a little windy but sunny, you know San Diego never fails. She was walked down the aisle by BOTH of her parents, I loved that, and her marriage was officiated by their friend... 
So many great details, they got married and said I do surrounded by close family and friends. 
Then the best thing happened for photographers, I was given an hour or two to photograph them in cabrillo, and we got amazing shots of them.... scroll down to view. 
Miriam 
www.mnmphoto.us 
Currently booking 2018 weddings. 
*limited dates available*