Bringing you today in a rainy day a maternity session I did last month in Presidio Park! Forever not tired of this place, it just has so much to offer, and when Stephanie mentioned she wanted lots of trees and sort of forest look. I looked for something that was local and green and full of trees. This hits the spot, and the weather was perfect. Stephanie and her husband both are so excited for their baby girl coming soon next month, and they where so excited for the session, it was definitely awesome! 
I give major props to Stephanie for bearing with me on the mini walk/hike, we got some awesome lighting and sun flares my favorite. Go on and scroll and see for yourself.... 

Miriam 

Want to book a session? Don't be shy.... 
go to the website 
www.mnmphoto.us 

or email at mnmphotome@gmail.com 

**currently booking for end of March & April**