You guys I'm excited to bring you this session because I was excited to try new set ups that I've been 
dying to try in a newborn session... I decided to be a little more stylized in newborn sessions, so I included multiple props and sets ups than the usual ones I do... Of course nothing better than show them off with a newborn baby girl ! It was my second time photographing this family- first time was a pregnancy announcement shoot with big sister and family. I was so excited because mom told me pretty quickly she was born and I think I photographed her less than a week old... Hence she gave me almost three hours of awesome shooting with great poses and even some smiles... I think modeling definitely runs in the family, because Big Sister was so good as well... 
Take a look at some of the favorites... 

-Miriam 

***Email at mnmphotome@gmail.com if you are 
interested in a session.. 

**For best results for newborn poses it is recommended to photograph baby less than 10 days old. 


www.mnmphoto.us