Finally glad to be able to blog my niece's newborn session with you all, you might have seen 
some of them already! While I haven't blogged them, I have certainly already ordered newborn announcements and some wood prints ready to hang in our house. I will be sharing soon how those look in my wall maybe in the next few months since I want to order more prints. Meanwhile, I leave you with my top favorite photos of this session, you would think it would be super easy for me since I do photograph newborns everyday at my day job...but no it wasn't easy! This was my second try to photograph her because she was too fussy the first time and only took us two hours to get her to deep sleep enough for me to undress her and change props multiple times and finally do family photos. Newborn babies is all about patience and a VERY WARM room, overall it was worth the sweat and patience...check them out. 

Miriam