Recently I did an engagement session at La jolla shores and Sunset cliffs, originally the session was going to be in Balboa Park but due to it being Easter Sunday, it was a little hectic. I didn't mind the change of location, I hadn't photographed a couple in this beach for a while and it brought great photographs! I have so many to choose from and I did choose quite a lot if you take a look at the blog- check it out! 
Ricardo & Rosana gave me many great looks aside from being a little nervous, they got engaged last fall and we even visited the place for some night shots at Coronado overlooking downtown San Diego. Rosana told me the story about how he proposed; saying she did not expect it at all, and had no idea, Ricardo surprised her while walking and even had photographers and videographer recording the proposal! 
  I wish them the best in their upcoming wedding next month! 
Congratulations!!! 

 -Miriam 


                       **For inquiries please visit the website www.mnmphoto.us 
                                  Or email at mnmphotome@gmail.com